Piaffe | Copyright© 2019 |
1. All our pet puppies are sold on the limited register (which means it is not a breeding animal, however, is a pure bred dog with pedigree papers registered with the Canine Bodies in Australia). Your dog will be registered as a pure bred dog with the Australian National Kennel Club and Dogs Qld (Canine Control Council of Qld Ltd). You will receive your limited register ‘pedigree’ papers at the time you collect your puppy or sent out not long thereafter, dependent on when we get them back from Dogs Qld.
2. Do you fully understand that your pet will be coming with limited register ‘pedigree’ papers and that your pet is not a breeding prospect?
3. We recommend that any pet puppies sold by Piaffe Whippets attend puppy kindergarten and upon completion of that some obedience classes. This is not only crucial for the puppy to obtain appropriate training and socialization skills but also for you the owner to obtain founding knowledge to assist you in raising your puppy in the future to be a well mannered adult.
4. We recommend that you continue on with obedience training with your whippet and give your whippet many social experiences to ensure that your hound is a well socialized and amicable companion.
5. Once we are satisfied that you are an appropriate home for one of our puppies and you are satisfied with us as the breeder of your puppy, we request a $300.00 non refundable deposit upon the selection of your pet puppy. This request is made when puppy is between the ages of 6-
6. We do not accept personal cheques, payment will be required as either cash or a direct deposit. Until we have these funds and receipt of payment your puppy will not be secured.
7. Once evaluations have been made to ascertain show dogs from pet dogs we invite you out to advise what ‘pet’ puppies are available. Once your puppy has hit eight weeks of age you are invited to come back out again once the balance of the purchase price has been received you can then take your puppy home, or we can arrange transport for you.
8. When your puppy is ready for collection he/she will have current vaccination, be microchipped, be fully wormed. Your puppy will be vet checked and fully socialised. You will receive your limited register papers and pedigree. You will also receive information on the breed, and photos of both parents.
9. Piaffe strive to breed whippets that are physically and mentally sound. This does not, however, mean that all of our whippets are perfect. If a problem arises, we want to be contacted immediately with full details, whether the problem is genetic or otherwise -
10. If for any reason you can no longer keep your pet, please advise us, and we will take the whippet back and arrange rehoming.
Ulla, Harold and Andrew
Telephone: (07) 3374 4122 or 0488 742 333
You may either fill out the online questionnaire below or download the printable questionnaire here...
Download Printable questionnaire>
|Corey & Tegan